菲菲文学网

《穿普拉达的女王》经典台词赏析(精彩3篇)

当认真看完一部作品后,能够给我们不少启示,现在就让我们写一篇走心的观后感吧。那么我们如何去写观后感呢?读书破万卷下笔如有神,下面一米范文为您精心整理了3篇《《穿普拉达的女王》经典台词赏析》,可以帮助到您,就是一米范文小编最大的乐趣哦。

《穿普拉达的女王》经典台词赏析 篇一

1、Itdone.

已经决定了。

2、what hell is this.

这到底是什么?

3、Now to the main event!

言归正传。

4、So send her in.

让她进来。

5、She is not available.

她没空儿。

6、This is my break.

这是我的转折点。

7、Ill guard it with my life.

我会誓死保护好它。

8、Fashion is not about utility.

时尚不是实惠。

9、I think youre full of it.

胡说八道。

10、Can we adjust the attitude.

态度能不能好点?

11、And what are you doing here?

你在这儿可以做什么?

12、She has a fresher take on things.

她看待事物会有一个更新的视角。

13、Have you completely lost your mind?

你是不是彻底失去理智了?

14、You have no style or sense of fashion.

你完全与时尚无关。

15、I just have to stick it out for a year.

我要咬牙坚持一年。

16、My personal life is hanging by a thread.

我的个人生活岌岌可危。

17、Not a chance!

没门!

18、you must have done something right.

你一定做了什么正确的事。

19、In the end though, I kind of screwed it up.

但后来,我搞砸了一些事情。

20、It has been a beacon of elegance and grace!

它是指引优雅和格调的明灯!

21、Her opinion is the only that matters.

她的意见才是最最重要的。

22、Look, you gotta start somewhere, right?

但你总要出人头地,是不是?

23、We need to find someone who can survive here.

我们需要能在这儿生存的人。

24、A million girls would kill for that job.

千千万万女孩儿梦寐以求这个工作呢。

25、Ill be back at 3.Id like my Starbucks waiting.

我三点回来,到时给我备好星巴克咖啡。

26、I am smart.I learn fast.And I will work very hard.

我聪明又好学,我会努力工作的。

27、Thank you for your time!

多谢你宝贵的时间。

28、Details of your incompetence do not interest me.

我对你无能的细节没兴趣。

29、She is notorious sadist. and not not in a good way.

她是个声名狼藉的暴虐狂。这不是什么好名声。

30、I cant believe this ,Youre defending her.

我有点不敢相信,你会帮她说话。

31、Oh , Im sorry, What exactly is it that you do anyway.

抱歉,你到底是做什的。

32、You can see beyond what people want and what they need!

你能够看透别人的想法和需要!

33、I was wondering if you could make the impossible possible.

我想知道你是否能够将不可能变成可能!

34、You want this life, these choices are necessary!

你想过这样的生活,这些选择是必须的!

35、We can stop pretending like we have anything in common anymore.

我们就不用装的我们好像还有什么共同语言。

36、Yeah, dont worry. I know this city like the back of my hand.

别担心, 我对这个城市了如指掌。

37、It sounds like a great opportunity.Id love to be considered.

听上去很棒,我很荣幸能被选中。

38、When the time is right, shell pay me back. Are you sure about that.

等时机一到,她会为此补偿我的。你确定吗?

39、Any of the other choices would have found that job impossible.

任何其他人选都无法胜任这项工作。

40、You have some very large shoes to fill, I hope you know that.

你有的学了,希望你能听明白。

41、This is not just a magazine, it is a shining beacon of hope for people.

它不仅仅三一本杂志,它还是希望的灯塔,指路给人们的灯塔!

42、No one would notice anything about her, except how great she is at her job.

人们就会专注于她的工作。

43、You were there for less than a year, what the hell kind of a blip is that?

你在那干了不到一年,为什么呆那么短的时间就走呢?

44、have an appointment with Emily Charlton,But she is hopeless and totally wrong for it.

她完全没希望,不适合这工作。

45、I dont see the point of changing everything about myself just because I have this job.

我不想为了这工作而改变自己。

46、The person whose calls you always take, that`s the relationship you`re in.

能让你随时接电话的人才是你在乎的人。

47、If that happens, I will search every Blimpies in the tristate area until I track you down.

真要是那样,我会追杀你到天涯海角。

48、America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.I know this city like the back of my hand.

我对这个城市了如指掌。

49、Miranda Priestly is famous for being unpredictable. Okay, Doug, How is it that you know who she is and I didnt?

马琳达 皮斯利是出了名的女魔头,道格,为什么你知道她而我不知道?

50、I am not skinny or glamorous and I dont know that much about fashion. But I smart ,I learn fast and I will work very hard.

我不够苗条也不够漂亮,也不懂时尚,但我很聪明。我学的很快,我会努力工作的。

51、But I was very very impressed by how intently you tried to warn me,I never thought I would say this, Andrea, but I really …I see a great deal of myself in you. You can see beyond what people want and what they need… and you can choose for yourself.

但是当你想方设法的试图警告我时,我还是非常非常的感动, 我从来没想过我会对你说这些,安吉丽雅。我真的在你身上看到很多与我相似的地方。你能看透别人的想法和需要,你会为此做出选择。

52、I dont think Im like that ,I couldnt do what you do to Nigel, Miranda。I could not do something like that.

53、不觉得我像你,我不能像你那样对奈杰尔,马琳达。我不能做出那样的事。

54、I could understand why its so difficult to confirm an appointment. Details of your incompetence neither do nor interest me. I asked for clean, athletic, smiling, she sent me dirty, tired ,and paunchy.

我不明白预约有那么难吗,我对你无能的细节没兴趣,我要的是干净, 运动型 面带微笑的女孩,她挑的是肮脏 疲倦的肥婆。

《穿普拉达的女王》经典台词赏析 篇二

1.Let me know when your whole life goes up in smoke. That means its time for a promotion.

当你的私生活一团糟的时候告诉我。这就意味着你该升职了。

2.An accessory is merely a piece of iconography... used to express inpidual identity.

一个装饰配件代表了一个人的形象,展示你的个性。

3.Everybody wants this. Everybody wants to be us.

每个人都要这一切,每个人都向往我们现在的'生活。

4.Fashion is not about utility.

时尚并不是为了实用性。

5.Tomorrow they can spend another $300,000 reshooting something that was probably fine to begin with, to sell people things they dont need.

第二天他们会再拿出30万来重拍些或许本来就很棒的作品,再推销给你一些你根本不需要的东西。

6.Thats realy what this multibillion-dollar industry is all about anyway, isnt it? Inner beauty.

这就是十亿资产的价值所在,对吧?内在美。

7.It is not just blue, its not turquoise... its actually cerulean.

它不是蓝色,也不是宝蓝色,它是天然蓝。

8.You have no style or sense of fashion.

你一点时尚的品味都没有。

电影《穿普拉达的女王》经典台词 篇三

1. Oh , Im sorry, What exactly is it that you do anyway.抱歉,你到底是做什么的

2.I dont think Im like that , I couldnt do what you do to Nigel, Miranda。I could not do something like that。我不觉得我像你,我不能像你那样对奈杰尔,马琳达。我不能做出那样的事。

3. I could understand why its so difficult to confirm an appointment. Details of your incompetence neither do nor interest me. I asked for clean, athletic, smiling, she sent me dirty, tired ,and paunchy .我不明白预约有那么难吗,我对你无能的细节没兴趣,我要的是干净, 运动型 面带微笑的女孩,她挑的是肮脏 疲倦的肥婆。 I am not skinny or glamorous and I dont know that much about fashion. But I smart ,I learn fast and I will work very hard.我不够苗条也不够漂亮,也不懂时尚,但我很聪明。我学的很快,我会努力工作的。

4.In the end though, I kind of screwed it up,但后来,我搞砸了一些事情。

5. Miranda Priestly is famous for being unpredictable. Okay, Doug, How is it that you know who she is and I didnt? 马琳达 皮斯利是出了名的女魔头,道格, 为什么你知道她而我不知道?

6.她看待事物会有一个更新的视角。She has a fresher take on things. It done. 已经决定了。

7.Have you completely lost your mind?你是不是彻底失去理智了?

8.When the time is right, shell pay me back. Are you sure about that .等时机一到,她会为此补偿我的。 你确定吗?

9. Yeah, dont worry. I know this city like the back of my hand.别担心, 我对这个城市了如指掌。what hell is this .这到底是什么?

10.You have some very large shoes to fill, I hope you know that. 你有的学了,希望你能听明白。

11.She is notorious sadist. and not not in a good way.

12..But I was very very impressed by how intently you tried to warn me,I never thought I would say this, Andrea, but I really I see a great deal of myself in you. You can see beyond what people want and what they need and you can choose for yourself。但是当你想方设法的试图警告我时,我还是非常非常的感动, 我从来没想过我会对你说这些,安吉丽雅。我真的在你身上看到很多与我相似的地方。你能看透别人的想法和需要,你会为此做出选择。

13.You were there for less than a year, what the hell kind of a blip is that?你在那干了不到一年,为什么呆那么短的时间就走呢?

14. 她是个声名狼藉的暴虐狂。这不是什么好名声。.No one would notice anything about her, except how great she is at her job.人们就会专注于她的工作。 I cant believe this ,Youre defending her 也就不会有这么多的是非。 我有点不敢相信,你会帮她说话。

15.Any of the other choices would have found that job impossible.任何其他人选都无法胜任这项工作。

上面内容就是一米范文为您整理出来的3篇《《穿普拉达的女王》经典台词赏析》,希望对您的写作有所帮助。

相关推荐